Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello World!

Welcome to the site! This is Three-Life Legends, a blog covering video games and game culture from yesterday and today. I know what you're thinking: oh man, not another crappy video game blog. That's understandable, but I'm going to try my darnedest to make sure that I provide enough new, unique, and interesting content to stand out in this ocean of information we call the internet. What kind of content, you ask? Well, it could be anything, really: news, reviews, videos, rumors, op-eds, retro articles, and so on. Now, I'm not trying to replace the big video game sites out there (you know, the ones with the actual journalistic connections), but I do think I can be good enough to garner something of a following.

Seeing how this is a brand new blog and all, I'm not above shamelessly pandering to you, the reader. So really, give this blog a chance, and you may be pleasantly surprised. Or you may not. But you probably will be..... maybe.

To close this inaugural post, let me just say this: I love video games. I love gaming culture. I'm sure if you do too, you'll enjoy reading this blog. This is a brand new site, so there's not much here just yet, but be patient and I hope you can become a fan.

And please, feel free to leave a comment!

AddThis

Share |